Reactivate Your Facebook Account
5 Method to Reactivating Facebook account:
The website of Facebook account leads the optimum communication method between two people who can continue with the available features like chat, call, and video call to share the conversation with each other at any time. Thus, the revolution of sharing images and get the feedback from other people was started initially.At the present time, all the process has become faster and then users can share multiple files at a time due to its innovative features like News-feed, Message, inbox, Marketplace, Listen with friends and much more.You can also Delete your facebook account or Deactivate your facebook account.
Despite having the finest features of FB an error occurs while sign in your Facebook account, when you need to reset your password and this kind of the situation always happens when you forget the facebook password. Yet when you come to know that your Facebook email account has been disabled and for that thing you have particularly got the message on your device, you must have to remind the registered mobile number and email address that allow reactivating the Facebook account in the correct manner.
Method No-1 Reactivating Your Account (Mobile)
Following are the ways on how to reactivate your Facebook account for a mobile phone:
- First of all, turn on your device and then press the Facebook app.
- Enter the correct email address and password to sign in and then you can review your account.
- Select security question to give the answer and then press reactivate button to access FB again.
- Finally, click the save change button at the end of the procedure.
Method No-2 Reactivating Your Account (Desktop)
Following are the ways on how to reactivate your Facebook account for a desktop:
- At first, turn on your desktop, and launch the internet browser to navigate the FB.
- Type suitable email address and password to sign in.
- Now you can access your account on the desktop and review your account.
- Go to the settings to change notifications and profile you want to be back on FB.
- Press the save button eventually.
Method No-3 Resetting a Forgotten Password (iOS)
Following are the ways on how to reactivate your FB account via resetting a forgotten password on IOS:
- Firstly, turn on your iOS device and then press the FB app and tap need help option.
- If you are not able to access FB despite entering the correct email address and password.
- Press forgot password button, and then type your name, email address or phone number.
- Tap the search button and tap continue button and press the verification email and press continue button.
- A code will be sent to your give resources which are needed to enter into the field.
- Tap continue to twist, to enter the new password into both new and confirm password field finally.
Method No-4 Resetting a Forgotten Password (Android)
Following are the ways on how to reactivate your Facebook account by resetting a forgotten password for Android:
- At first, start on your Android device and press the FB button to sign in your account.
- If not responding, press the forgot password option, and then enter an alternate email address.
- Press verify button and check that email address to receive a verification code.
- Press the continue button after entering the verification code into the fields.
- Now enter the password into both new and confirm password fields at the last.
Method No-5 Resetting a Forgotten Password (Desktop)
Following are the ways on how to reactivate your Facebook account via resetting a password for a desktop:
- Turn on your desktop beforehand and go to the internet browser to navigate the Facebook website.
- Go to sign in button and enter the correct email address and password.
- If not accessing, press forgot password option and enter a mobile phone number or contact email address.
- Press the search button and recognize the real user of FB, hit the enter if found the right FB account.
- You can press continue button and a code will be sent to the mobile or email address.
- Enter the code into the field and press continue button.
- A password reset link will be on the next page which you need to click to reset the password.
- Enter the new password into both new and confirm password at the end of the procedure.
By this way, Facebook help center is the correct modality to come over the bugs, are faced by the users on daily basis. The hub of tech support is dealing with numerous snags like this and providing the solution with the help of chat and phone call at the correct time. So when you are having an issue with your profile settings, Facebook mobile, and Desktop Apps, Keeping your account secure and much more, you can visit Facebook help support center which is approachable at 24 by 7 to bestow world-class assistance in a jiffy.