Private listening on Roku mobile app
Roku has pioneered streaming for the TV and a user is provided access instant entertainment. Start streaming by connecting to the internet and setting up a Roku account. It is more convenient and cost-effective way to watch TV. Also, it is easy to setup and use. It comes with a simple remote and powerful features like Roku search which makes it effortless to watch TV effortlessly.
Roku devices give access to more than 5000,000 movies and TV entertainment from top free and paid channels. Roku account is required to activate your device and access entertainment across thousands of streaming channels.
Many Roku user doesn't know Roku mobile app is a free application and it easily downloads from Google Play store and iOS store for Android and iOS devices which turn your mobile device to a control center for the Roku devices. One of the best and useful features in the Roku mobile app is private listening which allows user listening of audio from streaming channels and lives digital broadcast televisions on the headphones connected to the mobile.
Before you can start using private listening, you must first install the latest version of the Roku mobile app.
Steps to use Private listening on Roku Mobile App
- Open the Roku mobile app on the IOS device to activate private listening.
- Plug in the headphones and adjust the volume before putting it on.
- Unplug the headphones to disable the private listening feature.
- By tapping the headphone icon user can activate and disable private listening.
- Private listening may only be active on one mobile device at a time.
- When private listening is active, the user will not be able to hear any audio from the TV speakers.
- Make sure that both Roku mobile app and the device is connected to the same wireless network.
- Also, HDTV antenna should be connected to the Roku TV for private listening.
Contact the support professionals to know about the use of the feature. It is a great feature for private use and listening. Issues can occur anytime and in that scenario, it is advisable to contact the support professionals.