Pinterest not working on Mozilla Firefox
Every person present on the internet loves to save the images that they find attractive or beautiful. For this task, there is one app that is always ready to support all the users in saving the images named Pinterest. Many times there are users that use the app Pinterest or its extension in the web browser Mozilla Firefox complain about Pinterest not working in their browser or not loading in the browser.
Although there are the majority of users who face this issue as they use the app Pinterest and the web browser Mozilla Firefox simultaneously, there is a good news for all those users facing this issue. The issue can be easily resolved. You just have to follow simple steps that are mentioned below and the problem can be easily solved without any much headache.
Steps to fix Pinterest not working or loading on Mozilla Firefox
- First of all, you have to check whether the problem that you are facing with Mozilla Firefox is still occurring when you are using any other web browser or not. By doing so, you will be sure about whether the problem you are facing is associated with Mozilla Firefox or with the app Pinterest.
- After you get to know what the problem is related, make sure that the Facebook account that you use is connected to the app Pinterest.
- After checking the connection of the Facebook account with the Pinterest, check whether the problem that you are facing is also arising in the safe mode of the web browser Mozilla Firefox or not.
- After following the above steps, try uninstalling the Pinterest and after that, install the Pinterest extension again in the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- After reinstalling the Pinterest, download and install some antivirus software that is trustable on your PC. Once the antivirus software is installed, scan the web browser Mozilla Firefox.
- After doing so, clear the cache and also remove all the present cookies on the web browser Mozilla Firefox by going to the settings of the web browser.
- After you have followed all the above steps, there is only one last step that you have to follow. The last step is that you have to check whether the web browser Mozilla Firefox is updated properly or not so that you do not face the problem again.