Make a Mailing List in Gmail
You won’t be able to select your mailing list as a recipient of the Gmail mobile app. It is not also possible to create a mailing list within the Gmail mobile app. Do you know how to make a mailing list in Gmail? No problem if you don’t! Today you will be reading about the method of creating a list of Gmail contacts which can be used to email all at once.
Steps to Make a Mailing List in Gmail
- Open your Chrome web browser
- Type https://www.gmail.com/ in it and open it
- Go to the top-right portion of the opened page; find SIGN IN
- Enter your login credentials in it your email address and password.
- A drop-down menu will appear after you have clicked on GMAIL (top-left side of the page, just above the COMPOSE)
- It will be located just above the COMPOSE button
- Select CONTACTS from the drop-down list
- It will open the Gmail contacts page in a new tab.
- You are probably using an old version if the Gmail contacts page opens in the same tab.
- If so, switch to the latest version right away. In case, the Try Contacts Preview appears on the left side of the inbox page, click on it and open the desired option Gmail contacts page. Be sure that you are using the new Contacts page.
- Move your mouse pointer over a contact's profile picture
- Here you will find a checkbox which is needed to be clicked
- Go to the upper-right corner of the page; click the LABELS icon
- You are now urged to click on CREATE LABEL from the bottom of the drop-down list
- A pop-up window will appear
- Enter a Group Name now
- Click OK to save the changes
Make the use of Gmail phone number if you are not satisfied with the given method or having confusion regarding the steps. By connecting you to the technical support team, it promises maximum satisfaction for you.
Emailing your group
- Re-open your Same Gmail inbox.
- Go to https://www.gmail.com/ and sign back.
- Click COMPOSE
- Enter your label's name.
- In the "To" field type in the name of the group.
- Select the group
- Enter a subject and your message.
- Click Send