Install WordPress with LEMP on Ubuntu
WHAT IS WORDPRESS :
WordPress is one of the most popular currently working CMS which is commonly known as the content management system over the internet service. This service allows you to easily make and set up blogs and websites by the help of the MySQL and with the PHP processing support system. WordPress is the best place and platform to get up a running website. This service is the totally online free service provider for the purpose of the website development.
To install WordPress with LEMP on Ubuntu 16.04 :
To properly know the that how to get the WordPress setup on a LEMP stack i.e.(Linux, Nginx, MySQL, and PHP) on your Ubuntu 16.04 server. So, follow up that steps one should go through the following steps to guide you throughout the whole running procedure.
For following up the below-given steps you need to access to an Ubuntu 16.04 server :
- Create a Sudo user on your server – With the help of the ‘server setup guide,’ one can create a user that too with the sudo privileges.
- Install a LEMP stack – In this server mode, WordPress will need a BY setting up the LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP) to fulfill all of these requirements.
- Secure your site with your SSL – TLS/SSL is basically the traffic controller for your site so that you may get the secure connection over the internet zone.
Step 1: Create a MySQL database and user for WordPress :
- Here to get started with the steps one need to log in to the MySQL root (administrative) account by following the command line orders.
- Then after that, you will be prompted to enter the required password which you have set for the MySQL root account when you have installed the software.
- Create a separate database which could control WordPress.
Step 2: User may need to adjust the NGINX’S configuration to correctly handle WordPress :
- Now a user needs to make some small adjustments to their Nginx server block files.
- Open server block file with ‘sudo’ privileges to begin.
- Add some location blocks within the main server blocks.
- Start it up by creating the exact-matching location blocks.
- When all done then check for the error, there should be no syntax error over the Nginx.
Step 3: Then the user may install the additional PHP extensions :
- There is the requirement of the minimal set of extensions in order to get PHP to communicate with MySQL.
- WordPress along with the many other plugins leverage some additional PHP extensions.
- When the user has finished installing the extensions, then restart your PHP-FHM so that your present running PHP may leverage the newly installed features.
Step 4: Then download WordPress :
- One may then download the WordPress, and hence follow up the rest of the steps. To implement the whole procedure very carefully and successfully.
Step 5: Configure the WordPress Directory in your system :
- In this step, one needs to adjust the ownership and permissions to make the whole procedure to the execution level.
Step 6: Finally Setup the WordPress configuration file :
- Finally when all the steps are followed up very clearly then make it end by configuring the WordPress file, in your system.
So to get the proper solution to your problem one should follow up and may implement the required procedure to their Ubuntu 16.04 operating system.So, while going through the steps if you got stuck on some problem or any single step is creating any problem while implementing then you should contact to the ‘WordPress support’, which will help you out throughout the whole procedure.