Install The Roku Mobile App
Roku is a corporation who has established streaming for the TeleVision.
Roku has created streaming players which connect to your TV as well as Roku TVs and it has the streaming experience built in. You just need to connect Roku to Internet, now you have set up a Roku account and one can start streaming.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices. Click below to download from your app store of choice
Roku is an expedient and economical way to watch TV. Roku devices are uncomplicated and one can set-up Roku easily. Roku has simple remote with features like Roku Search, you can stream approximately everything and you can access more than 500000 movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels
Roku mobile app is a free application for iOS and Android.
Steps to install the Roku mobile application –
- Open Google play store
- In applications, Search Roku
- You will get various Roku applications like Roku tv, Roku apps to play on TV
- Open Roku app and click on it.
- Now Install green button
- Sign in to continue and it will start installing
- Now open it and launch Roku- in its keyboard now add Roku via wireless
- Click the Menu button in the top right corner and Enable Wireless Display box. Your Roku will appear in the Cast Screen section.
- Click Channels icon from the navigation bar. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels.
- Now your Roku Mobile app is connected to Roku TV.
- Roku Search is available only if connected to Roku streaming player or Roku TV supports this function.
- To use the Roku mobile app, connect your phone to the same wireless network as your Roku device.
Roku mobile app helps to run your phone or tablet as a remote control for your Roku device, Roku Browses movies and TV shows using What’s On, Roku recognizes your voice to search for movies, shows etc., you can also Launch your favorite channels directly from your mobile device and affix channels, games from the Roku Channel Store.