Install plugins in WordPress
Wordpress is known as open source website creation tool which is written in PHP mode. By the help of this website, a user can develop his web content, blogs, articles and much more. It has wide work in the PHP mode that is most probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system available at present time for multiple users. This is an optimal resource for the shape of the economy and running business nonstop.
To work on this website a user is required to create his account by using correct email address and password. Afterward, he is required to install plugins in Wordpress website. If you are one of them having created Wordpress website on your device you are going to install plugins directly from the admin area. Then you are required to download the plugins to your computer first and then go to your Wordpress admin area and, go to plugins to perform steps methodically.
Meanwhile, in case, someone faces any issue in installing plugins in the WP then he is required to get in touch with a tech support engineer who is always available to offer a kind of assistance to fix the issue in no time.
Steps to install plugins in Wordpress easily:
- First of all, login launches an internet browser and then downloads the plugins.
- Click on the plugins file and then click on the install button.
- Wait a minute and then click on the language option and select according to the country.
- Click on the done button, and then go to the plugins and archive and select it now.
- Click the add button for the browser and then again click on the install button.
- Having installed plugins click on the finish button at the end of the procedure.
After performing the tasks if you unable to open or see plugins menu in the admin menu then you can have a kind of assistance from Wordpress support team.
Fix if don’t see plugins menu in admin panel:
- If you are using a Windows system then go to the internet browser and then click on the settings button.
- Click on the general settings and then select the admin panel and check the plugins.
- If plugins are not showing there then click on the allow button which allows a permission to show.
- Then click on the add button and perform the tasks accordingly.
- After completing tasks log out WP and then reset the internet browser to use website error free.
For further information and help, make visit Wordpress support center which is available around the clock to offer guidance in no time.