Install Google Analytics in WordPress
Wordpress is one of the significance websites in order to write Blogs, Articles, Web content, and much more. As per the common users, Wordpress is a great platform, offers wonderful chance to write the thoughts, any news, advertisement, and much more. If you are one of them who is required to get valid support to fix the unexpected issue very easily. There are most of the users who feel like to get the support of technician who may fix unexpected issues on the correct time and provide the best suggestions and solutions at any time.
By this way, if any new user is trying to add Google Analytics to WordPress With a Plugin which is the easiest way to do. As a matter of fact, it is a plugin, such as our Google Analytics+, which lets someone quickly access a post, page, site or network performance overview without ever leaving the WordPress or Multisite Dashboard.
At the meantime, in case he got failed then not an issue and not to worry! As Wordpress technical support team is available all the time to offer the perfect solution to the users in less than not time. A user can seek accurate recommendation by using the remote assistance as well as a phone call that is available round the clock to offer the easy steps at any time. Let's see how to Install Google Analytics in WordPress for Beginners listed below:
Steps to Install Google Analytics in WordPress for Beginners
- Go to the Wordpress and then try to sign in it by using correct email address and password.
- To create this plugin, a live WordPress installation running the theme of the choice.
- Access to the site’s files via FTP.
- A code editor or text editor will show.
- Now check your active theme’s header.php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Click on the create a new file in for the plugins folder.
- Get the Google Analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to the plugin mode.
- Click on the activate the plugin and then click on the OK button.
- After completing the task click on the Finish button eventually.
By this way, if someone faces any issue while performing the task then he is always free to make a call at Wordpress toll-free number that access tech support team to obtain the solution at any time.