How To Restore Contacts on Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then click Restore Contacts (in the Advanced section). Available versions are listed by the date and time they were archived.
- To the right of the version you want to restore, click Restore. There may be more versions than can be shown at once. Scroll to see more.
How do I restore contacts on my iPhone 8?
- On iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus, open up Settings, tap Your Name on the top, then choose iCloud.
- Slide off Contacts (if it's on) and tap Keep on My iPhone when prompted.
- Toggle on Contacts and select Merge on the pop-up message.
How do I restore contacts from iCloud to my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
- Turn off Contacts.
- Choose Keep on My iPhone on the popup message.
- Turn on Contacts.
- Choose "Merge" to merge existing contacts to those stored in your iCloud account.
- Unlock your Android.
- Tap on the "menu" button on the top right corner and then choose "Settings" > "Contacts to Display".
- Select "All Contacts".
- Connect your Android to computer.
- Scan & View the deleted contacts.
- Recover deleted contacts on Android.
- Find the deleted contacts on computer.
How do I restore contacts on my iPhone without backup?
- Step 1: Launch the program on computer and select “Contacts” that you need to recover.
- Step 2: Connect iPhone/iPad to computer via USB cable and start scanning device.
- Step 3: Preview recoverable data and retrieve deleted contacts from iPhone to computer.
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Google.
- Under "Services," tap Restore contacts.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account's contacts to restore, tap From account.
- Tap the device with the contacts to copy.