How to HP Laserjet p1102w Wireless Setup?
- Gather the network name and password.
- Make sure you have the USB cable that came with your printer.
- Go to Software and Driver Downloads, type your printer name, and then press Enter.
- Download the full feature software, and then follow the on-screen prompts to install and set up the printer on a wireless network.
How do I connect my HP printer to my wireless network?
- Make sure you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2).
- On the printer's control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings.
- Select your wireless network's name from the list.
How do I connect my HP LaserJet p1102w to Android?
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap More, More networks, More settings, or NFC and sharing, and then tap Print or Printing.
- Tap HP Inc.,
- Tap Add printer, and then tap Manage printers.
How do I reset my HP LaserJet p1102w?
- Connect your HP LaserJet 1010 to your computer. Do this using the USB data cable.
- Plug the printer to a power supply. Then, switch it on.
- Click on the Orb button.
- Select “Control Panel.”
- Click on “Add a Printer.”
- Choose “Add a Local Printer.”
- Select “Use an existing port.”
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer and computer if present.
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP LaserJet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Restart your computer.
- When prompted, select the Connect through a wireless network option.