How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account?
How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account
- Launch the Facebook iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Settings & Privacy, then Account Settings.
- Swipe down again and choose Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my iPhone?
How do I permanently delete a Facebook account?
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser.
- Select 'Settings'
- Choose 'General' in the left column.
- Click 'Manage your account'
- Press 'Deactivate your account', and then follow the steps to confirm your decision.
How do I delete multiple Facebook accounts?
How do you delete a Facebook page immediately?
- Click the "Menu" icon.
- lick Manage Pages. You'll find this option near the middle of the drop-down menu.
- Select your page. Click the name of the page that you want to delete.
- Click Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Scroll down and click Remove Page.
- Click Permanently delete [page].
- Click Delete Page when prompted.
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.