How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account?
How to deactivate or delete your Facebook account
- Launch the Facebook iOS app and tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) in the bottom right corner.
- Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Settings & Privacy, then Account Settings.
- Swipe down again and choose Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
How do I delete my Facebook account on my iPhone?
Tap Manage Account. Tap on Deactivate under the Account option. You will be prompted to enter your password. Tap Continue and confirm that you'd like to deactivate your account.
How do I permanently delete a Facebook account?
How to deactivate Facebook account
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser.
- Select 'Settings'
- Choose 'General' in the left column.
- Click 'Manage your account'
- Press 'Deactivate your account', and then follow the steps to confirm your decision.
How do I delete multiple Facebook accounts?
Log in to the account you want to deactivate. Click the dropdown menu icon in the Facebook menu bar, then click "Settings." Click the "General" tab, then click the "Deactivate Your Account" button. Select your reason for leaving, choose to opt out of any future emails if you so desire, and then click "Deactivate."
How do you delete a Facebook page immediately?
- Click the "Menu" icon.
- lick Manage Pages. You'll find this option near the middle of the drop-down menu.
- Select your page. Click the name of the page that you want to delete.
- Click Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Scroll down and click Remove Page.
- Click Permanently delete [page].
- Click Delete Page when prompted.
How do I delete my old Facebook account?
To deactivate your account:
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Select Settings.
- Click General in the left column.
- Choose Manage your account and then scroll down to click Deactivate your account.