Google Account Recovery
Google Account Recovery Through Various Methods
Account hacking and forgot password are becoming two most common problems among the users. After confronting these problems, users find various effective alternates to recover the account. If you are a Google account user, then you can also confront this problem once in a while. But Google provides a list of password recovery ways that are very easy to follow.
Do you know about the different Google account recovery methods? If your answer is no, then don’t think too much about that.In this article, you will learn about all those methods that will help to recover the password.
Method 1:- Google Account Recovery By Phone Number
- First of all, you need to go to the Google account recovery page.
- Choose the “I don’t know my password” option
- Type your Gmail address, click on Continue.
- If you have Linked a phone number to your Google account, then click on Send code option.
- Now Google will send a verification code to your phone number and then enter this code to given box.
- Or you can answer security questions under “Verify your identity” section
- Now you can easily create a new password for your Google account.
Method 2:- Google Account Recovery without Phone Number
- A lot of situations come when you forgot your Google email address and also don’t have set up any recovery information like phone number or security questions.
- The user may still find username in case you have recently used your email account in your web browser.
- For this, open your web browser and then go to history tab and then look for the history when you accessed your Google account.
- And after successfully finding, you can easily recover Google account.
Method 3:- Google Account Recovery By Verify your identity
- Suppose you don’t have any access such as email, phone, or any other to recover your account, then you can still capable to recover the password.
- In this procedure, you need to verify your identity by yourself.
- For this, go to the Google account recovery page and then enter your email ID into the required field.
- Click on Continue.
- Now click on the I don’t know option and then select Verify your identity.
- You can find this option on the bottom side of the page.
- After that, Google will ask some simple questions related to your account and then you need to give the answer of each question very carefully.
- Make sure that you are proving the correct answer as per their requirements.
- If all your information matched as per asked questions, then it means your Google account has been successfully recovered.
- After that, either you can set a new password for your Google account or as per your choice to skip it.
With the help of these above-described steps, you can easily recover your Google account whenever you required.
Now easily Recover Your Google account!
Google has widely used a search engine which renders prominent features to its user.Nowadays it has become the popular search engine so that, everyone is using Google to search anything.It provides fantastic features to every user.When a user uses Google account then there might be a possibility that user may face some technical issues with it.Due to these technical issues user are able to access the Google.
Here are some steps are given below to recover the Google account.The recovery of Google account depends on the time when you created the account of Google.If you have set up two-step verification then you can easily recover the Google account.
In this article, we are going to tell you what is the security instruction to recover the Google account and how this instruction can be used by the user.You need a look at these steps:
- With the help of security question: This provides security when some try to open the Google account without having access to your Google account.But Google finds that this option s not secure so that, Google has removed this option for a new google account, if you are old one then you need to remove the security option by going to the sign in the account recovery then security question.
- By using backup codes: Here you may use two-step verification to create the backup.For this go to the sign in and security than password and click on the verification and backup codes.
- You may use recovery mail address to recover the Google account.
- You may add the phone number.
Steps to recover the Google account
- You need to go to the Google account recovery page.
- Here you will have to enter the email id and password.
- If you do not remember the password then select the forgot password option.
- Here you need to choose the option by which you want to recover the Google account.
- If you select security question method then you will have to give an answer to some question such as
- You need to enter the last password that you have entered?
- You will have to confirm the phone number which you have provided at the time of account creation.
- Enter the library card number.
- Who was my comic book hero?
- What is your father name?
- You need to answer this question.
- If you have used the two steps verification then you need to choose the option to recover your Google account.
- Here you need to enter your alternate email id, you will get a link to that email id.
- You need to open the email id, you will have to click on the given link which is sent by Google support team.
- Once you click on this link then you will be a move to the account recovery page of Google.
- Here you need to enter the new password then again enter your password for confirmation.
- If you want to recover the google account with the help of phone number then you will have to enter the phone number.
- You will get a verification code on that number, just need to enter this code in the given field.
- After that go to the account recovery page, you need to enter the new password, make sure your password should be strong so that no one can guess it.
Some example of Gmail user searches for google account recovery are :
- Google account recovery
- Google account recovery without phone verification
- Google account recovery phone number
- Google account recovery for android
- Google account recovery with a security question
- Google account recovery page
- Google account recovery contact number
- Google account recovery page forgot a password
- Google account reset the password via phone number
- Google account recovery page I don't know my password
- Google account recovery help
- Google account reset the password via SMS
- Google account recovery phone number lost
- Google account recovery team
- Google account recovery contact number