Fix Purchased iTunes Songs Missing
Itunes is the audio program that is basically been developed for the users of the Apple devices such as the iPhone or the iPad users get the opportunity of using the iTunes. Where they can easily organize the list of their favorite songs in the library and hence whenever they wish then they can simply connect to the iTunes so that they can find the songs of their choice in few minutes.
Now you have to note that you can even purchase the songs on the iTunes. But just think of a situation where you have already created the playlist on the iTunes but now you are just not able to find the songs that you have already purchased on the iTunes then you need not have to panic in such situation and instead, you have to simply follow the things that are written below:
2 Methods to Fix “Purchased iTunes Songs Missing"
Method 1: Confirm Your Login Details And Use “All” Option To View Your Purchases List
- The very first thing that you need to follow is to confirm the login details followed by using all option in order to view the purchased list.
- So for doing so, you have to simply check the login followed by making sure that the details you have used are correct or not. The credentials are the one that you may have entered while making the purchase.
- Once you have checked the details followed by signing in then you have to simply choose the account option followed by purchased (ACCOUNT>PURCHASED) option from the menu bar that is easily available on to the top of the screen.
- Then you just need to ensure that you click on the All button in order to view the content that you have already purchased.
- This will most probably solve your issue but just in case you feel that you are still not able to get the purchased songs on the list then you can try some other steps.
Method 2: Confirm Your Purchased iTunes Media is Not Hidden
- The other step that you can follow is to confirm that you have not hidden your iTunes media.
- So for that simply launch the iTunes on your mac or the pc followed by signing to the Apple ID.
- After that, you have to go to the menu bar followed by choosing the account option and then the view my account option.
- Then you need to go to the account information store and there you have to click on the hidden purchases followed by clicking on the manage option. And all your issue will be resolved by doing so.