Fix common image issues in WordPress
If you are here then you must definitely be a regular user of Wordpress and you must also be familiar with the fact that Wordpress provides a large number of tools or plugins to all the users so that they can manage and edit the images very comfortably.
However, the sad fact is that a large number of users are not aware of the procedure through which they can fix some problems which arise while using these tools associated with the images in the Wordpress.
To help all such users, we, the customer service executives of the Wordpress Support Team, who are available at the WordPress toll-free number are providing the essential troubleshooting steps in this article as given below.
Simple Steps to Fix Common Image Issues
- If you want to upload the images in the Wordpress, then you can do this by firstly clicking on the ADD MEDIA button under the POSTS section and then clicking on the ADD NEW button. After that, you have to click on the SELECT FILES button and then, you can select all those images which you want to upload.
- If you want to Align the image either to the left or to the right, then you have to click on that image so that it can be selected and after that, you have to click on the desired alignment button after which, you will observe that your selected image has been aligned.
- Now, if you want to add the caption below your image, then you can do this by navigating to the Wordpress Media Uploader and then you have to select that particular image and on the right panel, you can add the caption under the CAPTION field.
- Moreover, you can also display the photos in columns and rows by clicking on the CREATE GALLERY button which is located on the left panel of the WORDPRESS MEDIA UPLOADER. Then, you have to select the multiple images and then group them into either rows or the columns by clicking on the ADD NEW GALLERY button, which is located on the bottom right corner of the screen and you will observe that the GALLERY SETTINGS are shown on the screen.
Some common issue related to WordPress image
- How to Add a Header Image in WordPress?
- How to Upload Images in WordPress?
- How to Remove the Default Image Link in WordPress?
- How to Align Image to the Left or Right in WordPress?
- How to Set a Default Featured Image in WordPress?
- How to Add Caption below Images?
- How to Require Featured Image for Posts in WordPress?
- How to Display Photos in Columns and Rows?
- How to Import External Images in WordPress?
- Create Beautiful Responsive Image Galleries in WordPress
- How to Tag Images in WordPress?
- How to Fix Missing Post Thumbnails / Featured Image?
- How to Find Free Images for Your WordPress Blog Posts?
- How to Fix Featured Image Appearing Twice Issue?
- How to Add a Background Image in WordPress?
- Image too Big? How to Crop Images in WordPress?
Now, if still, you are facing some issues regarding the images in the WordPress, then the only thing which you have to do is to contact the WordPress technical support which is available 24 x 7 for all the users.