Find Roku IP address without remote
Nowadays, it is very difficult to find a single person, who is keen to video streaming devices and do not use Roku. The Roku is one of the most popular video streaming devices which are used by the billions of users across the globe. Roku is very well known for its top-rated streaming features that make it different from the other devices. One can use the features of Roku after connecting it to the internet.
For any issue Contact Roku Customer Service
Despite these features users also confront numerous technical issues. Most of the users face difficulties to find the IP address of their Roku device without Roku remote. Are you facing similar situations? Then don’t worry about that. Read this article very carefully and go through the below instructions.
Roku device, should be using a private IP address that falls within one of the following ranges:
CAN'T FIND ROKU DEVICE
If you connecting Roku device "Make sure that your Roku device is powered on and connected to your WiFi network" message on the device selection screen in the Roku app if your Roku device was not able detected over your network.
- First, go to network setup to ensure your Roku device is visible ("awake") on your home network.
- Now Go to Settings > Network from your Roku device
(Settings >Network > Repeat guided setup from an original Roku device).
- When you successfully checked your connection, tap "Try Again" in the Roku mobile app.
- If it’s not working, exit from the Roku app, turning your phone's (or tablet's) Wi-Fi off and on and now re-entering the app.
- Most important, confirm that your Roku device is on the same network as your phone.
- Now switch on your phone, then open Settings and check your network's IP address.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Your network name and write down the number next to "IP Address." Your IP address will be a four-part number (e.g. 126.96.36.199).
- Now, check the IP address of your Roku device. If you have a Roku TV, go to Settings > System > About. For all other Roku devices, go to Settings > About from your Roku device (Settings > Player info from original Roku device). Write down the number next to “IP Address.”
- The first three of four numbers of the IP address of your phone and your Roku device should match (e.g. 192.168.0 from IP address 192.168.0.101). If these numbers don’t match, then it’s mean Roku device and phone are not on the same network.
If the IP address numbers match, you can connect manually by entering the IP address of your Roku device in the Roku app. Tap "Connect Manually" in the mobile app and follow directions.
If the IP address numbers don’t match then it’s simply mean your Roku device and phone are not on the same network, now try the following steps:
- Sometimes Roku device is connected via Wi-Fi, but not your wi-fi it’s accidentally connected to a neighbor's Wi-Fi network.
- If Roku device is connected via Ethernet, then connect it wirelessly to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. For that Go through Wi-Fi setup on your Roku device by clicking Settings > Network. Have your network password ready.
- If you are using a combination cable modem/wireless router, try adding a separate wireless router to your network and connecting your Roku device and phone to it.
- If multiple wireless routers in your home must check that your Roku device and phone are connected to the same router (same SSID).
If the app still doesn’t show your Roku device, then powering down your Roku device, phone, and router. Restart all 3 devices, and wait for 3 minutes, then launch the Roku app again.
Steps to find Roku IP address without remote:
- Step 1:- First of all, go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Step 2:- Now type Remoku into the search bar and then tap on the first link.
- Step 3:- Tap on the + Add to Chrome icon and then Remoku will start downloading.
- Step 4:- Now install it on your Google Chrome browser and then you have to see the R icon which is available at the top right corner.
- Step 5:- After that, tap on the Settings to find the Roku on your network.
- Step 6:- Now you have to see the two choices and then choose scanning option which will find your Roku IP address automatically.
After applying the following steps, you can easily find your Roku IP address. Sometimes, if you are not capable of finding your Roku IP address with the help of above-mentioned steps, then contact Roku support team and get reliable assistance from the technical experts.
Roku IP Address Issue
Roku IP address not supported
Roku IP address no remote
Roku IP address all zeros
Roku IP address problems
Roku IP address on box
Roku IP address not found
Roku IP address conflict
Roku IP address where to find
Roku IP address by serial number
Roku IP address lookup
Roku experts are very talented and they can fix all your problems within a short span of time. One can obtain this support by making a voice call, online chat, and email. So don’t waste your time and contact with these experts immediately to fix your problems. This support is available at 24/7 hours for the every user.