Find Out What WordPress Theme A Site is Using
Visit the desired website with your browser. Right-click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect" to get the specific source code of that page. Look for the CSS file, usually called style.css and normally located in /wp-content/themes folder.
- Open the website running the theme you want to identify.
- Right-click somewhere on the webpage and click View Page Source (or Show Page Source or View Source or a similar option).
- Once you have the code open, use Ctrl + F (on Windows) or Cmd + F (on Mac) and look for “style.css”.
How do you find out if a website is a template?
- There isn't any 100% working way to find out if a website is from a template or a theme.
- Right click the page > View Source > Press Ctrl+F and on the textbox (search bar) at top right corner, type wp-theme.
- Right click the page > View Source and you'll see a number of css files (usually inside the).
- #1. Check the Site's Source Code. One of the most reliable ways to show if a site is using WordPress is to check the source code.
- #2. Visit the License.txt File.
- #3. Visit C WordPress URLs.
- #4. Check Websites With Usage Data.
- #5. Use the Chrome Sniffer Extension.