Download iTunes Music For Free
Apple is one of the leading brands when it comes to technology. It has produced several iconic products like iOS, iPhone, iPad, Macintosh and no doubt that people are crazy for Apple products because of its performance, quality, and design. Apple also releases a software known as iTunes which is basically a media player and can be used to sync and transfer media files to your iPhone or iPods and other Apple products.
Besides that, it also serves a media library and online radio broadcaster. Apple released iTunes that can be compatible with both windows user as well as Mac users too. iTunes is programmed to read, write and convert between MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and Apple Lossless (.m4a) audio file format while supporting MP4, M4V, and MOV video file formats. iTunes is a free software that can be downloaded from Apple’s website.
It is highly recommended to download iTunes from Apple’s website rather than downloading it from any third party website because of the high risk of viruses and malware associated with it.
How to download iTunes Music for Free
To download iTunes music for free from Apples’ website, follow the simple instructions given below.
- Open your web browser
- Go to website www.apple.com
- Find the tab Music on top of the page and click it.
- Find iTunes tab at the top and click it.
- Find the download tab at the top and click it.
- Alternatively, you can directly go to the website www.apple.com/itunes/download.
- Enter your email address and location and click download now. Make sure your PC fulfills the requirement of iTunes music software.
- After downloading iTunes, click run. This will open iTunes installer.
- Click next, then you will be required to select the installation parameters like the location of files etc.
- Click finish and restart your PC for changes to take place
- Now run iTunes