Download Free iTunes Songs
Downloading music does not have to be illegal or cost a lot of money. Many artists offer free numbers to promote their albums or as a “thank you” to fans. A number of blogs and websites offer free legal downloads for music lovers. These downloads can be used on your computer or iPhones for music entertainment. You need to save the files to your computer or any other device, so make sure they are free from viruses before downloading.
Download songs from iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the connecting cable, and start iTunes.
- Log in to your iTunes Store account. If you have not created an iTunes Store account, just drag down the Store menu and click Account.
- When the iTunes Store is opened and visible in the iTunes window, scroll to the bottom until you find the section labeled “Free On iTunes”. The latest free audio and video offers will be displayed there.
- Click “Show All” to be taken to a much larger selection featuring a variety of priceless media, including songs, videos, and audiobooks.
- When you find something you like, click the track to start the download process.
- When the free digital media is safe in your iTunes library, it’s easy to drag and drop to your iPhone for your listening (or viewing) enjoyment.
Download music from YouTube, Vimeo, or other sites to your iTunes library
- YouTube contains a wide range of music videos, which you can see whenever you want. Downloading YouTube music videos and converting them to MP3 audio also allows you to upload them to iTunes so that they can be uploaded to a portable media device.
- The iTunes Store is not the only place to get music. In fact, you can access a lot of songs from YouTube, Vimeo and so on. Visit YouTube, Vimeo and more to get songs.
How to download YouTube songs to iPhone?
- Go to YouTube and select the music video you want to transfer to iTunes. Copy the URL address is located at the top of your browser.
- Go to an online YouTube conversion site like Video2mp3.net, Listentoyoutube.com or Youtube-mp3.org. You should see a URL address checkout. These websites allow you to convert YouTube videos to MP3 audio for free.
- Insert YouTube Music Video URL in the URL field and click “Convert”, “Go” or “Convert Video” depending on the conversion site you are using. The website will convert and convert YouTube music video to MP3 format.
- Click on “Download” or “Download MP3.” If you use a Mac, MP3 song download and start automatically in iTunes when you click “Download” or “Download MP3”. Select the folder to save MP3 file, type a name for the file, and then click “Save”.
- Start iTunes and click on the “File” menu located at the top. Scroll down the popup menu and click “Add to Library” to start the file import wizard. Select an MP3 file from the folder you saved it in, and then click “Open” to import it into iTunes.
Download music from streaming services
1. Google Play music
Google Play music is one of the best music streaming services. It provides unlimited music to users with ad-free environments. It offers free 30 days trial to its unlimited music library.
2. Sound Cloud
This is a best music streaming service for your Android device. It provides free access to millions of music online for free.
Spotify is the number one music streaming service. It works across all platforms, including Linux.