disable Norton internet security auto protect?
- In the notification area on the taskbar, right-click the Norton icon, and then click Disable Auto-Protect.
- In the Security Request window, in the Select the duration drop-down list, select the duration for which you want to turn off Norton.
- Click OK.
How do I fix Norton Auto Protect?
- Start Norton.
- In the main window, click Security, and then click LiveUpdate.
- When Norton LiveUpdate is finished, click OK.
- Run LiveUpdate until you see the message, "Your Norton product has the latest protection updates."
- Exit all the programs, and restart the computer.
- Go to start button and click on “run” dialog box.
- Type “msconfig” in the box one more time.
- Go to the “startup” tab.
- Among those various programs, search for “Norton Antivirus” program.
- And when you find it, uncheck the box and click “apply”.