Create And Remove Add-On Domains
Create And Remove Add-On Domains With The Help Of This Guide
An add-on is basically a form of the extra domain that you can create even if you own one domain. Now there comes the time when you want to use multiple domains with the help of the C-Panel. In that case, you need not have to panic since this article explains the easy way by which you can create a subdomain or the extra domain to the already existing domain and you can do that with the help of the single C-Panel or the single hosting plan.
You will see that this is one of the very money saving hack since you do not have to own a new C-Panel account or the hosting service to host that domain. You will be able to use this domain as the primary domain as well that means that this will comes with the same features such as the email address, forwarders or the more. And the add-on domain that you may have created will appear completely separated from the primary domain.
Now the easy way by which you can create a new add-on domain is mentioned below:-
- Here you first of all have to open your C-Panel account followed by going to the left-hand side of the plane.
- Followed by selecting the option saying the add-on domain, you will get this answer by going to the domains section.
- As you get that then you have to simply fill all the required details, as you complete that then you will be able to click on the add domain button.
- So by doing as written above a brand new domain is been created for you and this domain will start the functioning after facing a few minutes delay which is called the propagation time.
Want to remove the already existing add-on domain:-
- At the first step, you need to open the C-Panel followed by clicking on the add-on domain icon.
- After that, you just have to scroll down to the list and have to find the option that is the add-on that you wish to delete.
- Once you find that then you just have to tap on the remove button that is present next to the add-on domain.
As you do that is written above you will easily be able to manage the add-on domains i.e either creating or deleting it.