Create a Facebook Group
Facebook, as we all know, has a made a boom and has become the top most social networking site of today’s time. People can now connect with one another with the use of Facebook and can communicate with them at any time they want to. And all this can happen with a single Facebook email account.
On the other hand, Facebook also provides the feature of making a group account so that user can use it for their business or for any awareness purpose. A Facebook group can easily be created by the user with the use of the steps mentioned below. The users also need to make sure that this process is followed in the correct manner so that the group is created correctly without any issue.
What is a Facebook Group?
Groups are created for a close circle of people or friends who share & keep in touch on Facebook.
People tend to create them around things like:
- Their business (sort of like an "insider's club")
- Books (think of it like a book club)
- Exclusive membership site
- To sell items locally
- Support groups
How to create a Facebook Group
- Find "Add Group"
- Click "Create New Group"
- Name Your Group
- Add Members
- Choose Privacy Setting
- Click Create
- Choose an Icon
- Complete "About" Section
- Choose Group Image Setting
- Edit Group Settings
Items you can change:
- Group Icon
- Group Name
- Privacy Settings
- Membership Approval
- Set a Group Address
- Change your Description
- Change Posting Permissions
- Post Approval
- You're Group is Ready to Go!
You've now successfully created a Facebook Group! Congrats!
Steps to create a Group on Facebook:
- First of all the user needs to think about a unique idea for the group. The idea should be attractive and informative as well.
- Then, the user is supposed to go to the Facebook login page and should sign in to their Facebook account.
- The user needs to login with their Facebook email address and its password.
- If the user doesn’t have their Facebook account then they need to create one.
- After this, the user is supposed to enter some keywords in the search menu so as to get some of the group ideas. The search box is mentioned on the left side of the page.
- Now, the user needs to select on profile menu that is mentioned at the top of the page.
- From there select on info from the profile section and go to the next step.
- The user then needs to go to the bottom of the page and should select on see all menu displayed there.
- The user now is supposed to select on create a group that is mentioned at the top of the page.
- The user should also give a name to their group. The name should be unique and different but should be simple enough so that the user understands it easily.
- After this, the user can invite their friends to join or like the group so as to make it popular on Facebook.
- For sending the invitation, the user needs to go to the current friend list option and enter the name of the friend. Once the name is displayed, the user needs to select on ok.
- Now go to the description menu and provide a brief of the group that is made.
- In the contact information, the user needs to enter their details for future purpose.
- The user can also edit the privacy settings of their group to make it secure.
- The user can also upload the group’s icon and can browse it from the system.