Create a Client Dashboard in WordPress
Do you know what is a client dashboard? Well, if you are here then it's a surety that you want to know more about this thing. So, to help you out, we have brought some effective steps in this article with the help of which you would be able to create a custom dashboard for your clients in Wordpress with the help of which they will get some best resources and shortcuts.
Steps to Create a Client Dashboard in WordPress
- So the first thing which you have to do is to go to the official home page of the Wordpress and then log into your account by entering your Wordpress email address and your password.
- In the next step, you have to click on the button named as DOWNLOAD PLUGINS given in the left panel of the screen and then, you just have to install and then it's the time to activate the plugin named as ADMINIMIZE.
- After that, you just have to install and then activate another plugin which is named as WHITE LABEL CMS.
- When you will activate them, you just have to navigate to the option named as SETTINGS in your Wordpress account and then you have to click on the option named as WHITE LABEL CMS so that you would be able to configure the settings for the plugin.
- In the next step, what you have to do is to change the appearance of the Wordpress dashboard.
- You can do this by setting the color scheme as the default one. Moreover, WordPress also allows the users an opportunity with the help of which they can create a customized color scheme on their own.
- After that, you have to go to the newly created client dashboard and then add some helpful resources there and then you also have to create some custom widgets on your dashboard.
In case, you have some problems while following the above steps or you have some doubt regarding the client dashboard, then all you have to do is to simply contact the WordPress tech support right now.