Change Your Facebook Password
How Can You Find It Easy To Change Your Facebook Account Password
Due to the introduction of social media, it has even brought more challenges to remember all your account passwords.Every Time, you need to memorize all the passwords including the ATM PIN.It is really difficult to memorize the passwords to your email address including the voicemail account.
It is true that many of us have a Facebook account and many people are using at least two or three other social media, you are required to memorize all your passwords.The situation gets worse because it is a big topic to discuss whether you need to change the password frequently or stick to one password for all user accounts.Each and every individual are not gifted by the ability to memorize a list of passwords for each account.There is a number of ways to get the instant resolution to this problem and keep yourself safe and protecting your data away from identity thieves.
As it has been finding that there are two billion active monthly users, Facebook has always been the most famous and used social media site in the world.It is required for the user to set up an email address and password to set up. As like other email services, when you forget your password, it locks you out of your email account.If it is for the security purposes, or you have simply forgotten your password, you can see the quick guide.
As you want to change your Facebook password, it is required for you to know that there is a number of ways to access your Facebook account.You can do a password reset by the help of website by simply opening a browser on your computer, Android phones involving iPhone, iPad tablet device.The other way by which you can use Facebook, installing a Facebook app.It can be obtained from PlayStore.
2 way to change your password on Facebook:-
How to change your Facebook password when you have logged in?
It is been a long duration that you changed your password, maybe you want to setup the stronger one.You can even change your password when you logged into your Facebook account.
For maintaining your account security, you need to change your password frequently, in case, if you detected some unusual activity in your account.
Here, you can see the process to change your account password:
- From the top right corner of the page, tap the drop-down arrow and choose “Settings.”
- By using the left pane of the “Settings” window, tap “Security” and “Login.”
- It is required to scroll down to Login section, and select the option of “Change Password.”
- There is need to enter a current password if you know it.
- You are required to enter your new password and should enter that again to confirm.
- Tap the option to “Save Changes.”
When you don’t remember your password –it may be saved so that you don't have to enter it each time you log in –if still, you don’t want to change it while logged in to your account:
- Tap the option of “Forgot your password” in the “Change Password section.”
- You need to select the way, how you would like to receive the reset code.
- Tap “Continue” button and now, Facebook will send a reset code to your phone number with the help of SMS, or a reset link to your email address.
- Now, you should follow the link and follow the ask you to change your password.
How can you change your Facebook password if you logged out?
When you have logged out of your account and if you don’t remember your Facebook password, you need not get panic.If you are on your login page, you can change the Facebook password.For doing this:
- Tap the option of Forgotten account link that can be found directly under the space you usually enter in your password.
- There is need to enter an email address or phone number to search for your account
- Now you select how you receive reset code sent through phone number via SMS, or as a link via your email address.
- After you get the reset code or link, you need to follow certain instructions provided to change the Facebook password.