Change Reset Recover Hotmail Password
Avail desired Assistance for knowing how to Change or Reset Hotmail password on PC/Android/iPhone
Steps to change Hotmail Password on Android:
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to change the Hotmail password on Android.
- First of all the users need to open the HOTMAIL email app from the phone menu.
- Then the users need to go to the menu and from the menu option, the user needs to select More.
- After this, the user needs to select the account settings from here.
- The users need to select the incoming settings from the list of account settings.
- Finally, the user needs to type the new password in the space provided.
- At last the users need to tap on the next option available and finally, the password reset is successful.
These are steps that the users need to follow for changing the password of Hotmail account on Android. By following the above steps, the users can easily change the Hotmail password on Android. If the users get stuck in some issue, then the users may dial the helpline number in order to talk to the technical experts for availing the right assistance.
Steps to change the Hotmail Password on iPhone:
In order to change the password on iPhone, the user needs to follow the below-stated steps:
- First of all the user needs to go to the home icons.
- Then the users need to open the settings section.
- After this, the user is required to look for Mail, contacts, and Calenders and then select it.
- The accounts accessed through this device will be listed here.
- The users need to select the Hotmail from this list.
- After doing this the users need to select the account option from the page that opens.
- Then the users need to change the password from the password field.
- Finally, the user needs to press on the done option.
These are the steps that the users need to follow for changing the password of the Hotmail account on iPhone. In case the user faces some issues, then the users may contact the technical team for availing the right guidance.
Steps to change the Hotmail Password on PC/Laptop:
The users may change their Hotmail password on the system by following the easy steps given below:
- The users need to open the Hotmail account first and then go to the toolbar.
- Then from the toolbar option, the user needs to choose accounts.
- By clicking on “Accounts” the list of all the email accounts will get opened.
- Then the users need to choose the email account from there, whose password the users to change, and then the user needs to tap twice on the same.
- After it, email account’s properties will be exhibited in front of the user.
- From here, the user needs to tap “Server” tab, where Windows Live Mail stores all the details.
- Then, the user needs to go to “Mail Server” section, and then is required to enter the new password inside the “Password” text field.
- After filling in the password, the Windows Live Mail will reset the Hotmail password.
- But in order to remember the settings for the password, the users can choose to keep the check or uncheck the “Remember password” option for the users.
- At last after changing the password, the user needs to select the “OK” button in order to apply for the changes.
- Then finally the user needs to tap on the “Close” button to return.
Simple execution of the steps stated above the users can successfully change the Hotmail Password on the PC/Laptops. For getting the right assistance, the users may talk to the Hotmail password change or reset technical team.
Recover a Lost Windows Live Hotmail Password
- Open Outlook.com in your Chrome browser.
- Now sign-in screen open.
- Enter your Hotmail sign-in name and click Next.
- Click Forgot my password, in the Password screen
- Select I forgot my password from the options and click Next.
- Enter your account sign-in name.
- Enter the verification code on the screen and click Next.
- Select either Email or Text as the account recovery method.
- Microsoft sends you a code.
- If you never registered a backup account or phone number
- Click I don't have any of these.
- Select Next.
- Enter a backup email and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Send Code.
- Check your email or phone for the code and enter it at Outlook.com.
- Enter a new password into both fields and click Next, which returns you to the sign-in screen.
- Enter your Hotmail sign-in name and new password to access your account.