Change or Recover a Lost CPanel Password
How to Recover or Change a Lost CPanel Password
The website plays a crucial and important role in our life. It’s not only a medium of information but also it provides a method to serves the various purpose of life. Through the help of website we can do a lot of things like put the catalog information about a company, promotes one brand e-commerce website and host range of other activity.
But these websites could not possible without the use of proper web hosting service. Web hosting services help in hosting the resources of a website on its channel. There is the numerous number of web hosting platforms in the world. But few can match the respectability of one web hosting service i.e CPanel.
CPanel is one of the leading and most popular web hosting platform which helps in making of graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a website. The best thing about the web hosting platform like C panel is that it is based on the new API and has allowed third-party vendors, web hosting organization and developers to automate standard system administration process.
But sometimes the user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user faces is regarding how to recover a lost C Panel password. The user can take the assistance from the technical support team, or follow this different procedure to fix the problem.
- First of all, GO to C Panel login screen and click on the Forgotten password link.
- Afterward, open the Password recovery screen and then type your C Panel username.
- Further, make sure to click on the Lookup Account button and then an email with an existing password is sent to the primary email registered to your hosting account.
- Again log into your email account and make sure to open the email from your hosting provider.
The quick way to Recover the Password from C Panel Login screen.
- Open your email client, then click on the email from your hosting company.
- Now make sure to click the Password reset link and then open the Reset password screen.
- Again, Make sure to type the password C Panel dashboard in the password field.
- Retype the password in the confirmation field
- Further type the click Ok or submit to reset your password.
- Make sure to return to C Panel login screen and then log in with the Username and password.
- Open the C Panel login screen and log in with your hosting credentials.
- Again click on the icon labeled ‘ Change Password is changed.
Reset or Recover the Password through C Panel Login Screen
- In order to reset the C Panel Login screen, log in through your web hosting username and password.
- Make sure to click on the icon of change password in the C panel dashboard.
- Afterwards, type your existing password in the old password field.
- Make sure to type the new password in the New Password field.
- Retype the password in the confirmation field.
- Click on the submit or OK.