Change, Move or Cancel Your Xfinity Services
How to Change, Move or Cancel Your Xfinity Services
If you are facing any trouble with your Xfinity Stream package, you are urged to change it. Canceling it is not suggested to you. The customer service is always there to assist you. It is driven by a world-class support team which is committed to assisting the users of Xfinity Stream package in the best possible way. Check our next section if you have changed your mind to cancel the same.
How to Cancel or Downgrade Xfinity Services?
- Xfinity Stream package can be canceled online. To do the same, you have to open http://www.xfinity.com/instant-tv/cancel and submit your request for cancellation. It takes 48 hours to get canceled.
- You can also call at Xfinity phone number 1-800-934-6489 and follow the prompts to "downgrade service" or "cancel service".
- Chat with them online. 7 days a week (8AM-11PM EST).
- The user also visits local Xfinity Store or Comcast Service Center.
- Else, you can email your cancellation request by completing a simple form
- Mail your cancellation request filled with your name, phone number, service address, and account number. You are promised to get a call within two days of the acceptance of your cancellation request.
ATTN: Service Change Requests
1701 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Your Xfinity Internet service will remain active after the processing is done. But you won’t be able to access the Xfinity Stream portal, Xfinity Stream app, or streaming TV services.
How to manage Xfinity Services if you are going out of town for a while?
- What if you are away from your registered address for a long time? Call at 1-800-934-6489 XFINITY and mention “seasonal plan” so they can help. They put your Xfinity services on vacation hold.
- The user may also send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to request any changes to subscription services.
How to move or change Xfinity Services?
- If any user moving to a new address, Xfinity support team help you transfer your Xfinity services.
- You Just tell them a bit about your move at xfinity.com/moving, and they will take care of the rest.