Change Language in Google Chrome
Google chrome is the search engine that got better recognition as a comparison to others.It helps to perform instant browsing with multiple results.It is a resolution to a number of issues that usually comes while browsing the results.A number of settings are there which could be changed anytime by the users.It is really amazing to use this software but there are certain threats that can’t be ignored.For getting help in such conditions, there is need to reach customer support team immediately
Steps to Change Language In Google Chrome
There is a number of issues that have been solved by the technical team.Here, individual can see the solution of one:
Method to change the language in Google Chrome
- It is first required to tap on ⋮ that is in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Tap on “Settings” that is near the bottom of the window.
- Users need to scroll down and tap on “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- It now needs to go down and tap on “Language and input settings".It's in the "Languages" section of the menu.
- There is need to click on Add, which is in the bottom-left corner of the left pane.
- User should click "Language” from the drop-down menu
- There is no need to tap into the language that you want to set as the default
- Select “Ok”, it will add the language to your language list.
- Tap on and drag the language that you want to set as the default to the top of the language list, it will be in the left pane of the dialog box.
- Select the option of “Done”, language that will be at the top of the language list is now will be your default language in the Chrome browser.
- Also, there is need to close and reopen Chrome to activate the changes