Change and Reset UPWORK Password
Upwork is basically a global freelancing platform that helps the businessmen as well as the independent clients to connect as well as collaborate on the remote basis. So if you are looking forward to connecting the freelancers to the businessmen then you can simply use this platform to connect with the people who want to hire you. So this is the platform that will really help you out in all possible ways so do not miss the chance to register for this service.
As you register for this you will be able to get the mailing address as well as the password by which you can simply log in to your account and then further manage the account accordingly. Now just think of a situation where you just forgot about the password of the Upwork in that case you just have to contact the techies from the company so that you can know the following
Steps to reset and change the password for the Upwork:-
To change your password:
- So in order to change the password of the Upwork you simply need to go to the accounts menu.
- Followed by going to the settings option once you reach there.
- Then you have to simply tap on the change password option.
Go to the Accounts menu > Settings > Change Password
- This is the option that you need to tap on since you have entered a new password for your account.
- After that, you have to simply leave checked the box to require all devices to sign in to the new password.
- Now as you do so then it will simply close out all the sessions that are opened on your device.
- After that, the device will be automatically logged in to the Upwork account.
To change your security question:
- Now just in case, you think that you want to change the security question due to some reason then you have to simply go to the accounts menu.
Accounts menu > Settings > Change Security Question
To reset a forgotten password or security question:
- Open Upwork password reset link https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/reset-password
- Now enter a username or email address and enter the code shown.
- Click on send reset email.
- Now you receive an email from Upwork.
- After that, you just have to click on the forgot password reset link on to the received email.
- Followed by entering the email address and then you have to simply tap on the reset password option followed by choosing a new password for yourself.
- So this is the simple process by which you can Reset the password and then can use it to log in to your account for further.
Now in case, you feel that after doing as written above also you are not able to set a new password for your account then in that case you should choose to try some other methods rather than worrying about anything else. So you need contact Upwork customer support team.