Change And Reset FREELANCER Password
Freelancer.com is a global crowdsourcing website.A Freelancer work is more comfortable for a person who always remains the Boss of himself and completes the work like he wants. This is an amazing work that gives you more pleasure and more fun while generally completing the tasks. The work of this website is term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer for a long time. These most of the people consider it as a great source of income while doing the job in the office.
To reach this website someone needs to access this it on laptop device and for that enter the correct email address and password. If you have not created freelancer so far and you want to work on this freelancer website then you must first enter the correct details like your name, mobile number, address, preferences to write the article and much more. Having created this website you can sign in on this website to write an article at any time as per your comfort of the time.
All of sudden if you forgot the password or you want to change the settings on this website then you can go for that even you can change its email address and password if required change. Still, if you are in the doubt on how to change or reset the password then you can follow the procedure as an example provided by a technical support expert.
How to Reset FREELANCER Password
Follow the procedure of freelancer password reset procedure:
- First, visit Freelancer.com
- Now click on the Log in button.
- And then try to enter the correct email address/username and password.
- If unable to access then click on forgot password option
- And then enter the email address and click reset password
- Email sent. If the email address you entered is registered at Freelancer.com
- Go to your email account and look for the reset password email from Freelancer.com.
- You'll receive an email with instructions on how to set a new password.
Open that email and Click Reset password now. You will then be redirected to Freelancer.com.
- Enter simply the new password into the new field.
- Enter the same password into the confirm password field at the end of the procedure.
- Finally, the Freelancer password is reset.
Having reset the password you can access your freelancer account easily where you can check out the assignments. Later on, if you feel like to change the password then you can for that procedure easily.
How to Change FREELANCER Password
Get the steps on how to change the password of a freelancer:
- At first, enter the correct email address and password to sign in.
- Go to the settings and then click on the password change option.
- Enter the old password and then it will allow you to enter the new password.
- Enter your desired new password into the new password field.
- Enter the same password into the confirm password field at the end of the procedure at any time.
- Finally, Freelancer Password is changed.
Thus, you can manage your freelancer in many ways while doing to the settings as per your requirement of the work and can submit your completed assignment to the panel easily that shows the deep dedication toward the self-employed tasks properly.