Change and Reset FIVERR password
Fiverr is one of the world’s leading freelance service provider founded by Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman in February 2010 which targets budding entrepreneurs. Fiverr provides them an opportunity and platform to establish their business at minimal cost. Hence Fiverr has become a huge online marketplace which provides more than a million services at the very affordable price.
Each service offered is called a “Gig”. Becoming a seller on Fiverr is very easy, you just need to Sign up for free either by using Facebook, Google, or any other email address and set up your category under which you want to sell your product. You will be notified about orders received and discuss details with the customer. The best part of Fiverr is that they will pay you on time upon completion of the order.
Fiverr provides various services under following category gigs:
- Graphics and design
- Digital Marketing
- Writing & Translation
- Video & Animation
- Music & Audio
- Programming & Tech
- Fun & Lifestyle
Fiverr also released their app compatible with both Android and iOS operating system. Since inception, this website showed a tremendous growth of 600% thus landing Fiverr website amongst top 100 most popular websites in the U.S and amongst top 200 at the global level. Many times a Fiverr user faces sign-in issues which might be due to hacking, a server issue or you might forget your password. In such a scenario a user is left with only one option and that is to reset the Fiverr password.
How to reset a FIVERR password?
- Go to the website https://www.fiverr.com
- On the top right-hand side, click the sign-in link
- A box will open requesting you to log in using Facebook or Google or your email address
- Find and click Forgot password
- It will then request you to enter your email address and submit
- Now open your mailbox
- There will an email from Fiverr with a link for resetting the password. Click that link
- You will land to Fiverr webpage and you will be asked to enter new password and confirm the same
- Finally, Fiverr password is reset
How to change FIVERR password?
- Go to Fiverr log in page http://www.fiverr.com
- Click sign in
- Type your email address and password
- Go to settings
- Under setting click change password
- Now enter your current password and new password twice.
- Click on save changes
- Finally your Fiverr account password change
If the problem still persists then you need to contact Fiverr customer support team and report this issue. You can also report the issues or bugs on https://forum.fiverr.com where the online support team will guide you to resolve the issue at the earliest. Also, the support form website allows you to access the resolved and discussed problems which can act as a guide for you.