Change and Reset eHarmony Password
eHarmony is actually an online dating website which was launched on 22nd August of the year 2000. It is based in Los Angeles, California with the large investors including Technology Cross Ventures and Sequoia Capital. This online dating site was actually founded by Neil Clark Warren who is an author of relationship advice books and a psychologist.
The other founder of this site is Greg Forgatch who is the son-in-law of Warren. Warren wanted to test the theory that there are some characteristics which can predict compatibility and can actually lead to satisfying relationships. After researching for complete three years, Warren collaborated with Galen Buckwalter and developed a compatibility model which is the basis of a matching system of the company.
This service was financed with an investment of $3 million from Fayez Sarofim & Co. and from some individual investors. eHarmony received the 4th largest venture capital infusion in the year 2004 from Technology Crossover Ventures and Sequoia Capital. This service launched the matching services for the singles in the year 2000. Since then, this company had got about 33 million members and as of the year 2008, it has around 15000 people who have taken the eHarmony questionnaire every day.
How to Reset eHarmony Password
The thing that the users find really annoying is that when the users forget the password to their eHarmony accounts. Then, the users definitely want to know how they can reset or change the password for their eHarmony account. So, here are some steps that you have to follow for resetting the password of your eHarmony account.
- First of all, you have to open the eHarmony password reset page.
- After you have reached that page, just enter the email address and the postal code. After you are done, click next.
- After the above steps are done, there will appear a window of the confirmation that an email has been sent to the email ID that you have entered with all the instructions to reset the password.
- The title of the mail that you will be receiving in the email ID inbox that you have provided will have the title Your eHarmony Account. In case, you have not got any such mail in your mail inbox, check the junk folder or the spam folder of the mail. It might be stored there.
- You will be given a username and a temporary password for the eHarmony account.
- You can use the temporary password now and your eHarmony account is just recovered.
How do I change my eHarmony password?
Need to change your eHarmony password? Follow our simple instructions to set up a new password:
- First logged in into your eHarmony account
- Now in the navigation header, click where it says, "Hi ABC".
- Click Account Settings
- Under the General section, click where the "******" to change your password
If you need further assistance, you may also contact eHarmony Live Chat feature. Live Chat hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.