Google Maps Customer Service & Technical Support
United States: +1 855-925-7084
United Kingdom: +44 (0)20-7031-3000
Mexico: +52 55-5342-8400
Canada: +1 514-670-8700
Germany: +49 30 303986300
Google Maps is the navigation application designed and developed by the Google. The app enables the users to search anything in an easier way. There is no bar in the search limit and will offer the search result from the streets to the weather forecast. In short, this is very helpful and beneficial navigation app. For any issue related to Google maps contact, Google maps customer service phone number or Google maps live chat.
Well! To run any application, users must have complete information of the same. The comprehensive data always give the effective result. So, here, you will get the entire information of the Google Maps.
How to use Google Maps?
Navigation through Address
- Here, you will find few options; first look at the top of the page, it will show the search bar.
- Now, enter the address in the search bar and hit Enter. For example, if you are looking for the address 79 Street, New York. Then enter the same address in the search bar.
- However, if you know the postal code, then enter the same for the precise result.
- The Google Maps will show the search list and you have two view options; Road View and Satellite View. You can choose the same as per your preferences.
- After finding the place on the Map, you will get the few options, such as Direction, Photos, Street view and significantly more. If you are unaware of the Direction, then click on the direction icon and then you will get the options, such as Walking, Public Transport, and Car. Select the one which you prefer.
- In the direction box, you will have to enter your actual place as the destination place is already searched. Enter the same and click on Search button.
- Thereafter, Google Maps will show several routes, select the one and then Google will show the comprehensive direction information to that route.
- However, you can change the route by dragging the blue line. This line shows the routes.
- Google Maps offer the Zoom In and Zoom Out option for the clear view of the searched location and the same is located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Zoom-In view to enlarge the Google Maps and usually denoted with the (+) sign.
- If you want to know the major landmarks of that place, then click on the icon showing the picture of the little man.
- Click and drag the little man icon to the Google Maps and then change the view to Street View.
Finding Business near you
If you are on a vacation or on the trip, then you will look for the nearest restaurant, shopping centers and significantly more. To know the same, launch Google Maps.
- Type the location in the Search Bar and then click on ‘NearBy’ tool, located at the top of the page.
- Thereafter, you will get the few options, such as Restaurants, Hotels, Hub and Bars and considerably more. Select the one as per your need and hit Enter. Then Google Maps will show the search result.
If you are new to the particular place, then you can seek the help of the Google Maps to find out the public transport.
- Launch Google Maps and without searching any destination, click on the Search menu and select Transit from the same.
- This feature will provide the complete transit route and the availability of the same.
Traffic update is the vital information needed to keep amid the road journey. Sometimes, the road gets block due to accident, protest or due to some work; this situation makes the people annoyed. So, before going for the ride, take complete traffic details from the Google Maps.
- Without selecting any destination, click on the search menu and from the drop-down of the same, select Traffic.
- Thereafter, enter the address and hit Enter.
- Then you will find the detailed information about the traffic.
Finally, Bicycle features
If you love bicycling, then Google Maps will display the trails, rails and significantly more in the Maps and this will help you for the effective journey.
- For the same, Launch Google Maps and click on the Search Menu. Make sure, not to provide the location.
- From the drop-down menu of the same, select Bicycling.
- Now enter the location and hit Enter.
How to Add Contacts to Google Maps
1.Adding Contacts to Google Maps
- Sign into Google Contacts using your Google account.
- Click the “Add New contact” button.
- Type the name of the person/organization that you are adding to Google Maps.
- Enter contact address information.
- Click “Save” to save the details.
2.Viewing the Contact on Google Maps
- Type the name of the contact you saved into the search bar.
3.Viewing the Contact Using the Google Maps App (Android and iOS)
- Launch Google Maps by clicking the app on your phone.
- Type the name of the contact you added in the search box.
- Tap on the result to see the person’s address on the map.
Google Maps FAQs searches by the user on a Google search:
- How do you change your home address on google maps
- How do you change google maps language
- How do you change google maps from walking to driving
- How do you change google map location
- How do you change google maps to street view
- How to edit google maps my places
- How to edit google maps listing
- How to correct information on google maps
- How to correct a place in google maps
- How to contact Google maps customer service number.
How to use Google Maps on iPhone and iPad
How to Share Real Time Location With Google Map on iPhone
How to Download Google Maps on iPhone
How Do Google Maps Know About Real-Time Traffic Conditions
How to Use Google Map Street View On iPad Or iPhone