Switch between Priority and Default Gmail inbox
Gmail has been on the top of all the email services available till now. It has millions of users that are using it for their personal purpose as well as professional usage. There are many advanced features and options in your Gmail email account that you might not know. One of it is types of Gmail inbox. Yes, the Gmail has two different types of inbox i.e. “Priority” inbox and “Default” inbox.
You can use any of the inboxes according to your need and comfort. Switching between these inboxes is easy and you can switch between these two anytime while using your email account. Getting help from tech experts through Gmail Helpline Number can solve a lot of issues for you.
Priority Email Gmail, like your digital secretary, arranges all your incoming emails. By separating important messages from the rest, shrinking treat your mountain of emails to a minimum and allow you to read through quickly.
Priority emails share your inbox into three sections. These three parts are divided into :-
- Messages that are important and unread
- and the rest.
Enabling Priority Emails
- Open your mailbox Gmail box
- Choose settings and select “Inbox” tab.
- Click on “Priority Inbox” to enable it.
- Click Save Changes to save the changes.
The Priority Emails folders include:
- Priority emails
- Sent messages
- All Posts
How to switch between Priority and Default inbox view?
Press the minus sign button to highlight a message less important. Use the plus sign to mark your message as a message or just want to get in your Priority E-mail. Gmail is smart and learns fast. When you open Gmail you end up in the classic default inbox. You can switch your inbox from Priority to Default view easily.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the “Gear” like icon on the top right of the Gmail window.
- Select “Settings” and select “Inbox” tab.
- Click on “Default” to select default inbox otherwise click on “Priority inbox” to select priority inbox for your Gmail account.
- Click on “Save Changes” to complete the changes made.
If you still have any unsolved queries then you can call on Gmail tech support phone number to get quick resolution for your entire issues in Gmail account.