Recover And Reset Runbox Email Password
Runbox is one of the top-notch email service providers which is very well known for its revered mailing features. Sometimes users also face lots of technical issues while using the Runbox email account and forgetting or hacking password is one of them. Are you facing the same problem? Then read this article and apply the below methods of Runbox email password reset or recovery.
Steps change Runbox email password
Do you feel someone is accessing your Runbox email without your knowledge? Then don’t be tensed about that. With Runbox password change feature, you can change the password of your Runbox email very smoothly. If you don't have any idea how to do that, go through the below steps:
- First of all, open your web browser and then go to the official website of Runbox email.
- Now log in to your Runbox email account and then click on the gear icon which is available at the top left side.
- Choose Option icon.
- Click on the Manage users Account section and then choose Account details.
- Choose Security and Privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Now click on Change Password tab along with a verification code.
- After that, enter a new password for your Runbox email into the given box to complete the process.
Steps to recover Runbox email password
In case, if you forget Runbox password, then you can easily recover it with a new password with some easy instructions. Do you have any idea about that procedure? If no, then apply the below instructions:
- First of all, open your web browser and then go to official website of Runbox email.
- Now enter your Runbox email ID into the given box and then click the Next.
- In this step, choose the method of password recovery via email. When you select this option, Runbox will send a password recovery link on your alternate email ID.
- After that, open your alternate email ID and then open the received link.
- Now you need to enter a new password for your Runbox email into the given box and then re-enter it for confirm.
- After that, click on the Save Settings to complete the procedure.