Add a non-certified channel to your Roku streaming device
Roku is used as a digital media player as a streaming device.The main features of Roku device are its upbeat live streaming service.With Roku device, you will get so many services such as graphics, high-quality media, Netflix subscription.You can carry Roku streaming box on your Palm as it supports so many hardware and software features which is easily portable so that it is used by many users in all over the world.
When a developer wants to test a channel then he may use Non certified channel only for testing.Roku device provides the facility for installing non-certified channel by using the dedicated code for any channel which is provided by the channel developer. If any user uses non-certified channel then Roku does not provide any support. For getting any non-certified channel, you need to contact the person who is having a subscription to the non-certified channel because Roku does not provide any subscription for non certified channel.
Steps to add a non-certified channel to your Roku streaming device
If you are facing any issue with your Roku device then you do not need to worry about anything as you have come to the right place.We provide the best support for your Roku device.If you want to add Non certified channel then you will have to follow given steps.These steps will help you to rectify your issue.
- First of all, you will have to go to the official websites of Roku that is my.roku.com.
- If induced then you will have to sign in your Roku account.
- Now you are required to go to the manage account option.
- Here you will have to select Add channel with a code.
- Now you will have to enter the channel access code which will you receive from the channel developer.
- After that, you are required to select the Add channel.
Here you will see the warning message.You need to acknowledge this warning messages.
- You need to read all the terms and condition which are provided by Roku.
- Here you will find that Roku does not any non-certified channel so you may find some inappropriate content.
- If Roku finds that the content of the channel is copyright then Roku will remove this channel without prior notice and after that your Roku account will be blocked and you are not able to add a non-certified channel.
- To add new channel you will have to wait 24 to 36 hours as the channel will not immediately appear on your Roku device.
- To download the channel you need to go to the Roku device.
- Then you will have to click on the settings option then select system.
- Now click on the system update then select check now.
- After that, you can check channel on your Roku device.Once the channel will be downloaded then you will see the list of the channel on your home screen.
Why Roku provides non-certified channel?
With the help of non certified channel, the developer of the channel may reach to the smaller set of users which has been not published.There are so many publishers who wish to limit distribution of channels.So that non-certified channel is helpful for those who want to publish their own channel in a small set of subscription.